Friday, February 12, 2010

One per day

I figure the more daily I write in this blog, the more accustomed I will become to using it. After reading Tijuana's post, I feel like it's a day for friends, no? Sometimes you have to take a step back to realize who your true friends are. I guess I did that. I spent a semester focusing on myself and not maintaining relationships that I should've...this is hard to admit...but I started this semester differently. Guess who was there? Those friends that I put on the back burner for a bit, they were right there...waiting for me. What a relief! To know that I didn't ruin something so special to me. I jumped right back into these relationships like nothing had changed, I love them for that! This shows me who my true friends are...this makes me realize that I'd be so different without them. I'm not good at writing all this...but there you are! i love my friends..my real friends..my true friends..my friends forever! =)

1 comment: