I learned a lot about myself today. Without going into too many details, I realized that I spend too much time focusing on things I shouldn't. I waste time being driven on certain thoughts, values, characteristics and put other attributes on the back burner. I'm going to work on this...obvi I need to balance out all of the important parts of my life! To all my friends: please make sure that I stick to this!
I also just want to say that I'm really reevaluating who my true friends are. I mean that, honestly. I'm tired of being the person that people can treat like shit, and have no repercussions. I don't want to be walked all over anymore. Time for a new leaf to be turned over. I will treat everyone the same way, but as soon as you treat me like I am nothing to you, then you should expect the same from me. Maybe not to quite that extreme, but you will lose my close friendship. That sounds like a horrible thing to say, but honestly, I'm tired of being drained by giving and never receiving...not all my friends are like this, but some are.
It's a new day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment