Friday, February 19, 2010

Crumble.

I'm tired of watching the world around me fall to pieces and me struggling to stand tall. Can I weather this storm? I'm fighting tears, and I don't know how to stop it, how to control it, how to overcome such confusion. I thought I was coming to terms with the changes that were occurring, but then things get worse or I look back and miss what I had. Things are fine now, but I can't stop wanting everything to go back to the way it was, but yet with a bit of a change in myself. I learned my lesson, why can't everything just go back?! I know what I need to alter in my schema, now just let me have everything else back, too! I guess life never goes the way you want it or the way you plan..because if you would've asked me 6 wks ago, I never would've predicted this one! I need a priority list..someone help me make one?

No comments:

Post a Comment