Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow?

So, everyone seems to be writing about this snowstorm, guess I should add to the mix. I don't mind jumping on the bandwagon. Left the house at 7:30am to a small, but quite lovely, snowy downfall. I was quite impressed with the less-than-below freezing temperature, but yet beautiful white mix falling from the sky. "What a beautiful winter wonderland", I thought. Anyway, headed off to class and patiently enjoyed learning about the perpetual and periodic journal entry writing that takes place in accounting, what an interesting topic! My mind drifted off for a split second, only to realize that a blizzard was occurring outside. I could no longer see the parking lot that was feet away, instead the air was filled with snowflakes and you could almost see the temperature falling. I was nervous. Scared. Yet excited at the thought that I could possibly give my day up to much-needed rest with the possibility of canceled classes. The clock struck 8:50, and I bundled myself up and prepared to expose myself to this wintery mess. I couldn't see. The snow was so strong and the wind was so fierce, that it hindered my visibility to the outside world. This immediately made me think that class would definitely be canceled, but it's not. Let's hope that when it starts back up at 4, it will really be a ridiculous blizzard!

No comments:

Post a Comment