I'm ready to get control back of my life. I feel like the past few days, weeks, months, I've let things get out of control and overwhelm me. I've let my body follow its desires, and my mind and brain just stood by and watch it happen. I don't want to look back in a few years or so and regret any decisions that I've made now. I'm afraid that at the rate I'm going this will happen. I'm smarter than that. Life is funny that way. I'm tired of the emotions and drama that go along with the way I've established myself thus far. It's time for a change, and I think things are finally coming back together so that I can do that.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Grab a Bull by the Horn...Just Like Life..
I'm ready to get control back of my life. I feel like the past few days, weeks, months, I've let things get out of control and overwhelm me. I've let my body follow its desires, and my mind and brain just stood by and watch it happen. I don't want to look back in a few years or so and regret any decisions that I've made now. I'm afraid that at the rate I'm going this will happen. I'm smarter than that. Life is funny that way. I'm tired of the emotions and drama that go along with the way I've established myself thus far. It's time for a change, and I think things are finally coming back together so that I can do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment