Have you ever felt like you're facing the world all alone? Like, it's you against the world..no one on your side..I think I feel that way now. I mean, I have friends that are there for me, but I feel like no one can understand what I'm going through, but I want them to. I want to open up and just pour out my emotions and thoughts and struggles, but I just can't do it. Why? Because the last time I did that I was thrown to the curb...a friend found a reason to basically get up and leave me. Leave me stranded to face my trials and struggles (that they, essentially, exposed) by myself. I guess that is possibly what is expected out of life. But if that's what is expected, then I don't like it! Maybe I shouldn't be so reliant on the support of other people, maybe I should continue to build a wall and rely only on the support of my own two feet. I'm so lost at the moment, and all I can do is hide it. Pretend that I'm still the peppy, full-of-energy, focused girl that everyone sees and knows. Who cares what's going on in the inside...all that matters is that everyone else is happy...
To those of you that are my true friends, this is, of course, not directed toward you! disclaimer..=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment