I feel like I'm always ranting and venting on this blog, but it honestly helps me to get it out on some type of forum instead of blowing up on someone. Anyway..
I feel betrayed. Back-stabbed. Disposed of. As I sit here in tears, my former best friend is creating the same relationship we used to have with my roommate. I am no longer good enough, and the person that was supposed to be there through thick and thin is gone. I made a mistake. I try not to have many regrets in life, but sometimes I think this was one of them. I spent too much time with this one person, thinking our relationship was unstoppable, untouchable, like a brick wall. I was wrong. As soon as I made a mistake, she was gone. Why should this make me want to create relationships with anyone anymore? I can't hold it back anymore...I need to let my emotions escape me so that I can start focusing on more productive thoughts. But for now, this is my therapy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

amber, when i come back we are having a girls night (think the pub, lol) so you better be ready, or else i might have to make another webcam video of you ;)
ReplyDeleteCan I come?
ReplyDeleteDeal! I need to make a post about how awesome you guys are..and how thankful I am that you don't hate me after being a shitty friend the past few months! =D
ReplyDelete