nu=3236)6;3)742)23276;3833964ot1lsi.jpg)
So, I was sitting in Panera, bored out of my mind, and putting all things on my to-do list aside. Randomly I was just fucking around on the internet, and what do I find?! My old online photo albums from a few years ago! I just sat for an hour or so and relived memories of some of the best years of my life! Not saying that the memories I'm making now are sub-par, but that time in my life was perfect for me. There was no stress of rent, bills, financial status; no stress of future, career; no stress of image, reputation or image. I was living life carelessly, and had little to no repercussions for any of it! As I grow older, though, I realize the steps we all have to take to get to where we wanna be. I have to be mindful of my financial status as to not go into debt when I have bills, rent, and tuition to pay for. I have to be driven and focused on where I want to be down the road because the decisions I make today affect where I'll be then. And, I have to pay attention to the way I establish myself to the public eye, so I don't have people looking at me the wrong way and therefore treat me any differently than what is appropriate. Those pictures are just visual representations of how much I've grown since then, in a good way! I've grown up, and there's a lot more where that came from!

No comments:
Post a Comment