You told me to call
Said You'd be there
And though I haven't seen You
Are You still there?
I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel You by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone
When a friend leaves you and still expects you to believe that they're
there for you, what are you supposed to believe? I know that I'm
struggling to believe anything that comes out of her mouth anymore,
and so, I've moved on. As hard it is for me to say that, I am tired of
compromising my feelings for the ego of someone else. It is becoming
an up-and-down roller coaster for my emotions just to be subservient
to someone else. That's not me at all. That's not the reputation I want
to portray. If you realize how close I was or still could be to you,
then that is your call. Until you realize that, I'm not going to be
your little pet.
Not anymore.
You're not alone
There is more to this i know
You can make it out
You will live to tell
I don't think I am as alone as my mind tells me. I have realized
how great of a support system I have in such a time of need. My
true friends are really showing themselves, and how thankful I
am for that! Maybe this all happens for a reason. Maybe it
happened so I can realize who really is there for me. Through
thick and thin. Through trial and tribulation. As much as I want
to believe that I didn't waste my time with a person for over a
year, I can't kid myself anymore. I feel like I've hurt the people
that really were my friends. How sorry I am for that! How much
I regret that! You guys, and you all know who you are :), are the
best friends a girl could EVER ask for! Thank you for
making sure I'm not alone! I love you!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Never alone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment