Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another day..

Today was such a blahhh day! I feel very unproductive..but yet, I'm okay with that! It was weird not going to campus today.

I felt really ill last night. I couldn't fall asleep because I was coughing so excessively..at one point I even coughed up blood. I just shrugged that off as part of the healing process though..no worries! I just want to be back to normal..I'm over this whole sick thing..forreal!

Last night (prior to the trying to fall asleep part), was fantastic! It's always good to have a friend that you can go to, no matter what, and just reveal every thought, every problem, every fear, every..everything! It was such a relief to be able to just empty out all of the bottled-up feelings and thoughts and not have someone judge you for them. Thank you friend, for always being there for me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment