Saturday, February 13, 2010

Drunken Dilemma's

As I lie in my bed, my nasal spray to my right and 2 empty beer cans accompanying it, I think back to last night. After such a long ass week with so much bullshit, I really just wanted to get wasted last night. I'm not gonna lie about it...I'm not an alcoholic, but everyone knows that sometimes alcohol can just help you set aside your current worries and just relax. Well, that's exactly what it did for me last night, and I'm very thankful for it! Although, I do not appreciate the stolen beer (Jesus and his friends! haha). I'm glad that my girlies could come over, I'm not sure I'd ever seen Tijuana drunk and it's been awhile since I've seen Allison drunk (haha I've missed that!)! So, that was fun! Probably played out the game of kings...3 games at my apt and then 3 or 4 at Jesus'. Nonetheless, it was still fun! I'll probably take a break from it tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment