Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh life, you have a way of figuring yourself out..right?!

A lot has happened in the last few days, I guesss..I've realized how tired I am of the bullshit, and how much I really don't like living arrangements I am currently involved in. Maybe this happens to me often..after living with someone for so long, I notice every little quirk, and everything just starts to eat away at me. I think by choosing to not go home the last couple days, and spending nights with my girls has reminded me how much they made for the best roommates! Why not go back to that?! I'm tired of tip-toeing around my home, having to be uncomfortable where I live, and feeling like I do not deserve to live the way I want to because the person I live with is "superior". Only 7 and a half more weeks, let me keep telling myself that.

More for what has happened...apparently, my parents are buying me a new car today..well, not new..but new to me! I haven't even seen it which makes me nervous, but anything is better than having no automobile at all! It's about time! haha I'm thankful that my entire family has jumped on board with aiding in this search. So hopefully by Thursday I'll have a new ride! We'll see!

I also went to see the campus recruiter for Target today because they were on campus talking to students. Well, I talked to her about trying to get me down in this district (tidewater) for the summer, and she said that the District Team Lead (manager) for the Richmond district doesn't want to give me up, and is basically making me go back to Richmond for the internship this summer. This worries me. I'm going to be paying rent in Newport News, so I have to stay here to live, but do I want to commute to Richmond everyday? I'm not sure what to do. The money is definitely right, but that is the worst commute on the planet! haha Apparently they want me at the Short Pump store, and I've never worked a high volume store. But maybe there are hotter guys at the store! We'll see!

And finally, how about this weather?! I fucking love it. I don't know how else to put it. Unfortunately, it demotivates me from going to class, but that's ok! I'm so glad the cold weather is gone, hopefully not just temporarily! Beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment