Monday, March 1, 2010
Decisions...decisions.
Spent the day shopping for cars with my mom. Started at 9am, and now look..it's 530pm, and I just got home. I'm happy, though, with the way it all turned out. Now i have 2 cars that I'm looking it, and it's just a matter of getting our mechanic to look at them both before making a final decision. Car shopping is so unnerving..you have only a certain amount of money you can spend, but there's certain things you obviously want. You go to these random places and you're either attacked by 50 people or you have to search for someone to help you..then, when something is wrong with the car, they act like they didn't know..when, in actuality, we all know they did! It's ok..at least I have a plan A and plan B, now I just hope I get the green light from the mechanic, and I'll be set! Being without a car has been quite annoying, not only for me..but probably for everyone else that has given me rides, thank you guys for that though!! Wish me luck tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment