Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mother?

My biggest pet peeve, and I mean BIGGEST, is when people treat me like I am subservient or of lesser importance, or just the scum between their toes..and worst of all, like their child! When someone talks down to me and wants to treat me like that, expect me to shut down and be pissed. Story comes out, ok, so apparently this weekend Audrey's ugly ass picture frame broke..who gives a fuck, consider me doing you a favor..because it was ugly! Anyway, I really have no idea what happened to it, can't really recall..go figure! haha..But, she comes at me like it's a huge deal. Telling me that she feels like she can't leave for long periods of time because something always happens. Well, then don't leave! I don't care! Stop trying to talk down to me every time something bad happens. I'm thoroughly sick of it! I don't understand why someone feels the need to treat someone like that..I'm an adult just like you, so please speak to me like anything less. I feel like just because I'm not the age of everyone else, just a few months younger, I get treated like I'm some baby...I'm not a baby! I'm not a child! I'm not even a teenager! And, I sure as hell ain't yours anyway! Learn how to speak to me, and then maybe we can work out your broken shit problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment