Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ugh.

So, after changing my relationship status on facebook, I knew that I'd have a backlash from Alan (not you Alana-Michelle!). Sure enough, I get an IM as soon as he gets on skype a little while ago. And the first thing he says, aside from the standard greetings, was about the relationship status change. It's so frustrating..I know that we talked pretty seriously for the past two months or so, but who was to know that things would change so drastically. It's not like we were together or even really openly considering that..we just flirted and talked about being excited to see and be with one another. He basically was just as confused as I was. Which I understand, but I just kinda feel smushed. He reminds me of Adam, not current Adam but old teacher Adam from last year. They are very similar creatures, those two. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't talk to me for a year, and then when I've figured my life out and am facebook single again, he'll be right back in front of me. It makes me wonder, was it me they were interested in or the idea of me? I was just an available girl that they were attracted to so they went after it, and once I was unreachable they backed off...but once I'm back in arms reach they come running back for more. This is so stupid. Why do I let those little sly comments get to me?! He was being so sweet about it in a sneaky way. Trying to boost his own self confidence? idk..maybe that's just me trying to boost my own because I feel bad for it. But, I shouldn't feel bad. WE WEREN'T TOGETHER! I think this is hard for me to come to terms with, and i dont know why. I feel like I broke a heart...blegh. I guess we'll see what happens...I'm so confused right now. I really don't know what I want. I know one thing, I need to stop watching sappy movies because all I can think about is being in love, and I'm not so sure I need that right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment