Saturday, April 10, 2010

House.

I've been waiting for everyone else to write about this, but I can't wait any longer..and need to go ahead and do it myself! haha

We finally got a house! Aimee, Allison, Tijuana and myself will be living together once again, and can I just say..what a sigh of relief?! It's rare to find a group of people...girls..that you can get along with enough to live together. And I can say that I know we'll be fine because we've lived together before and look how we turned out..still friends. I'm so over my current living situation, that I'm so stoked to live with the best girls ever! Hopefully, though, I can figure out this damn apartment deal and find someone to take over my lease..or something! It's so frustrating to have money payments lingering over your head! Nonetheless, can't wait for move-in! =) Party central, fyi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment