Sunday, April 18, 2010

Confusion.

Another great night with Adam last night. He came over around 9pm and surprised me because I was expecting to drive out to his place and see him, but sure enough, he was waiting by my car when I walked outside to leave. It was a fun night, and we did a lot of talking. He reminded me of his deployment, though, which I don't want to think about, but I guess that I should. Maybe I should stop getting involved with military boys. It just seems like it's always gonna be a downer. I'm always gonna get stuck being let down. And, granted, he'll be back around mid-2011, but who knows what'll happen between now and then. I'm just not sure whether or not I want to get involved, and I don't even know if he wants to. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions with this whole thing. He probably just wants a casual relationship because he knows he can't become committed. Since I'm easy, he chose me. Blegh.

No comments:

Post a Comment