Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Before I die.

Life is too short not to do things that you dream of. Why spend life just struggling to get by and not living it? I think this is something that most people don't really think about. Everyone just does what comes to them: go to school, get a degree, get a job, pay bills, have family, etc. Granted, this is the nuclear standard, but still..to some extent, most people just do what they need to do in order to survive happily. Anyway, right here and right now, I am gonna make a small list...a list of things that I really wanna do before I die. I want to make the most of the time I have here on this Earth because who knows what will happen after I die. So here goes:

1. Audition for something big. Be it American Idol, Real World, or some other big reality show...I just wanna try!

2. Delete my facebook. I know this will take a long time before I do this, but I want to do it anyway. Someday, just press delete.

3. Engross myself in a foreign country. Whether for a week or a year, I want to go somewhere foreign and really experience it. I want to be more than a tourist.

4. Say thank you to my mom. My mother has been the biggest, and I mean biggest, help to me throughout my entire life in every aspect. I want to just say thank you, I don't know how, but I want to thank her and allow her to see how deeply appreciate I am.

5. Buy something designer. I just wanna throw away $300 on a designer bag or shoes or jeans. Can't take money with you when you die, so might as well spend it on something somewhat enjoyable.

6. Go on a trip with just me and my siblings when we're older. We can seriously have the most fun together when we're alone, and I'd really like to just spend quality time with them away from our normal environments.

7. Ride in a helicopter. Kind of self-explanatory. Maybe over an island.

8. Bottle-feed an animal. I just think this would be the cutest thing. I would love to bottle-feed some animal back to health and then give it to a family that could really appreciate it.

9. Go to a pumpkin patch. I've never been to a real pumpkin patch equipped with hay ride and corn maze. I think it would be fun!

10. Drive on the autobahn...not sure if that's spelled correctly. You know, in Germany where you can drive as fast as you want. It seems basically meant for me.

11. Go to a Vegas strip club. Okay, that sounds really horrible. But, I think it would be a load of fun!

12. Dance on a table, or maybe a bar. What a exemplary way to let loose!

13. Confront my past. I want to be able to talk about what has happened to me because I think it would help me learn from it and come to terms with it.

14. Submit some sort of writing to a publication. I want someone to be able to get something from the papers that I'm forced to write. I think it would make me less bitter for writing all of them.

15. Camp outside of a store on black Friday. I want to try and get an amazing deal on black Friday, such a great deal that I had to camp outside overnight and be the first one in the door!

16. Choreograph an entire dance and perform it at a club. I don't mean perform like on stage. But, whip it out and have the entire place cheering me on.

17. Coach a cheerleading squad. The nine years I was a cheerleader were seriously the best years of my life. As much blood, sweat and tears as I put into it, I enjoyed every single second of it. Most people don't think cheerleading is a sport and that is probably the one thing that pisses me off the most. I want to see the world try it.

18. Go snorkeling. I regret not doing this when we went to the Caribbean...and I plan to do this one day!

19. Say thank you for those that hurt me because they've made me stronger.

20. Learn how to be a bartender. I really wanna know how to make some kick-ass drinks, not that I already don't..but more! Plus, I could make some damn good money.

21. Talk to a deaf person. Whether they can read my lips or I can write on paper what I need to say, I want to know how they experience the world without hearing.

22. Meet someone famous.

23. Create a website. And a good one. That a lot of people will visit!

24. Create a marketing campaign. I don't care if it gets shot down, I want to create one for a big company and present it to them. If they like it, super and if not, at least I know I tried.

25. Be celibate. For at least a month. This has to be possible!

Ok, I'm gonna stop there for now. I think this is a good beginning. I will add on to this eventually. But, for now, this is what I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment