Monday, February 14, 2011
Start up.
I haven't written in my blog since summer, but I may start again. Who knows?! But right now, I thought about it, so I'm doing it. I really don't want to admit that I am the bitter hater of Valentine's Day, but today, I am! I know if I had that "special someone" (or whatever the fuck you'd wanna call the person I'd pretend to love so that I could just have sex all the time) then I probably wouldn't be writing this blog..no, I definitely wouldn't be..it's vday, and I'd be getting laid! But alas, I am not. And that makes me sad. Because right now, I know everyone else in the world is, and that's a sad feeling. Who am I kidding?! Writing this out makes me realize how stupid I sound. But it does kinda suck not having a Valentine...tomorrow I'll be fine haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment