Thursday, June 17, 2010
Different.
So, I've been working for about 3 weeks so far, and man is it different from last year. I jumped right into LOD (leader on duty) shifts within the first week. It was difficult...not even knowing the team and having to be their go-to person if something went wrong, they needed something, or needed to be told what to do. It's definitely a lot more challenging, but it's getting much better. The team is much different from last summer's, but not in a bad way. It's just different. I'm really growing this summer in a professional sense. There's a lot more that goes into being an executive than is expected. Whether this is what I wanna do for my future, I don't know. It's very draining. It's a lot of work, and very demanding. But, someone's gotta do it. They will definitely offer me something that will be great right out of college. It's a lot to think about. I'm pretty sure they want me..but do I want them?? It's a lot to assess this summer and next. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment